Protect Your Email Reputation With KMA SMART Cleansing!
KMA has a unique, multi-layered approach to cleaning and verifying valid email addresses. We utilize KMA SMART’s data intelligence platform, as well as our network of data cleansing partners to identify, validate and protect against a wide range of email-based threats.
Threat classification of direct, purpose-built, spam-trap, or honeypot e-mail address(es). Defined as any e-mail messages sent to this address are immediately considered unsolicited leading to its submission to one or more DNSBL site’s.
- Flagging of indirect mole submission environment’s. Collaborating, recipient submission-based or via automated, domain-level, anti-spam solution evidence leading to its submission to a DNSBL.
- Seed identification of third party oversight email address known to purposely seed their email address(es) for general monitoring of company and company’s network resources used.
- Domain classification of parked or inactive site services providing you the leverage of avoiding sending email traffic to millions of unused and parked website domains. Since parked domains have previously not been configured for email, any recipient sent is by definition, invalid and in most cases considered spam delivered an organic honeypot spam trap network.
- Cataloguing of known, managed, anti-spam, network protected domains administratively serviced by specific anti-spam organizations that in turn report to other leading spam-advisory sites.
- Designation of domestic and international domains thru our proprietary non-intrusive geo IP solution in which identifies the IP address of the receiving domain.
- Disposable email addresses identification, commonly used for one-time online registrations or purchases where the recipient does not wish to provide their primary email address.
- Domains actively advertised for sale/ cyber-squatting that any mail sent to is blackholed any never seen by a real person.